2019 Chevrolet Silverado Review For Oswego, IL
New 2019 Chevrolet Silverado and Its Upgraded Features
The new 2019 Chevy Silverado will draw attention to all fans of the full-size pick-up truck. Completely new, with redesigned looks, Silverado comes with a choice of 8 basic and luxury trim levels and six engines combinations. Many of us have been waiting for the entry of 2019 Chevy Silverado and after all it has arrived. It comes with less weight as compared to its predecessor, better fuel efficiency, improved torque and more horsepower to enable you to perform your errands at your worksite. Since Silverados are expected to deliver improved capability and performance so 2019 model does offer even better. Some noteworthy upgrades on 2019 Silverado are listed below:
- New Dynamic Fuel Management system is provided for better fuel efficiency
- New 10-speed transmission
- New 2019 Chevy Silverado sheds its weight up to 450 pounds – makeing it quicker and more responsive
- Towing capability of truck is improved as well
- New Custom Trailboss model to facilitate you to overcome challenging landscapes
The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado offering 6 engine options including:
- Standard 4.3 L V-6 that puts 285 HP paired to a 6-speed automatic transmission and with 305 pounds feet of torque
- 5.3 L V8 that makes 355 HP and produced 383 pounds feet with Auto stop and start technology
- 6.2 L V8 with 420 HP and that produces an impressive 460 pounds feet of torque and with available ten speed auto transmission
- 3.0 L I6 Turbo Diesel
Max towing capacity is an impressive 12,500 pounds on the new 2019 Chevy Silverado. The most notable upgrades on 2019 Silverado are:
- 6 piston Brembo front brake upgrade system
- Rear calipers are color-matched
The new Chevy Silverado interior is designed to provide comfort and driving pleasure either to serve the transportation or to work:
- Silverado comes with a well-designed and luxury cabin
- It has a more spacious cabin with plenty of legroom even on the back seat
- Super quiet and well-insulated cabin is full of high-quality materials
- New Silverado offers class-leading cargo box volume
Some of the interior upgrades are as follows:
- More passenger space inside the 2019 Chevy Silverado as compared to its predecessor
- 4 door crew cab models boast almost 3 extra inches of legroom in back seat
- It will be a wonderful option for taking long road trips. This redesigned Silverado comes packed with amazing features such as:
- 4G Wi-Fi hot spot
- Smartphone friendly
- MyLink infotainment system
- Most of the drivers will like 2019 Chevy Silverado’s powered tailgate which can be remotely lowered as well as closed with a click of a button inside cab
There are plenty of tech features provided on your New 2019 Chevy Silverado that will enable you to keep informed and connected all the time. So while you are busy working on worksite, still you know what’s going on around the town.
- The 2019 Chevy Silverado comes standard with unique MyLink infotainment systems with 7-inch touchscreen
- It has full power accessories, an upgraded driver information display, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, OnStar, and a Wi-Fi hotspot
- Power tailgate can be operated from the key fob or by the interior button as well as by hand
- Trailer Theft Alert which activates the horn and the lights if it comes to stealing the trailer Chevrolet has been working hard and has introduced upgrades to streamline its 2019 Silverado LD to make it pretty much accessible. Here you got a list of upgrades in its tech features:
- Available Midnight Edition package
- black bowtie emblems
- black 18inch wheels
- DuraTrac off-road tires from Goodyear
- 1,860 pounds of max payload
- 2WD or 4WD
The 2019 Chevy Silverado came with a radical change of exterior, from material to design.
- The combination of aluminum hood, door and tailgate and steel has contributed to lower its weight significantly
- The new dynamic design lines really turn Silverado into a modish and classy truck
- The new Chevy Silverado comes with new dimensions, so it’s now longer and wider than its predecessor
Why Buy From Ron Westphal Chevy Serving Oswego, IL?
Want to test drive new 2019 Chevy Silverado? So what are you waiting for? Visit our showroom near Oswego, IL and it is always better if you book your test drive online before you reach us to avoid any inconvenience. We have a plenty of finance options and you can talk about leasing your Silverado or securing an auto loan to get hands on it. Come visit us at Ron Westphal Chevrolet near Oswego, IL and speak to our sales professionals to test drive the incredible 2019 Chevrolet Silverado.
52 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
** PRICING INCLUDES CONQUEST REBATES AND DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE WHICH MEANS YOU MUST FINANCE THROUGH GM FINANCIAL. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE DETAILS.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 630-898-9630 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 4.9% interest and 20% down payment.